Monday, November 5, 2012

Forgive Me Dearest

Dearest,

I am so very sorry about the delay in my writing to you and I won't be able to catch you up on everything but I wanted to talk anyway. I have recently gotten a job at a wonderful organization that works with homeless families, mostly young mothers with children. The families stay the night at churches and synagogues in the area and the center provides a safe place for the kids to go after school. I am working with the kids and also helping organization, honestly I'm just trying to do whatever they need.
This past week was the start of Godspell rehearsals which are going very quickly because there is a huge time crunch. I am singing two songs and play the "Sonia" character who is the "sexy" one. I have really only been cast as the old lady and motherly figure, so this a huge difference. It will be a challenge along with the two songs which are "Day by Day" and "Turn Back, O Man" which are both VERY low in my range. They are a ton of fun though and I'm excited to be part of this show.













Well that is all I have time for today as I am at the end of my coffee. I hope you enjoy some pictures of the area surrounding me!

Talk to You Soon,

E.

1 comment:

  1. I just love these beautiful photos, and I'm really glad that things are still going well for you! I wish you continued luck with your studies! :)

    ReplyDelete